- 2 oz Casillero del Diablo rose
- 1 oz gin
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz honey syrup
- Cucumber slices
- Club soda
- Glassware: wine glass
- Garnish: cucumber slice and fresh herbs
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 cucumber slices.
- Add honey, gin, lemon, ice, and shake.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a wine glass over fresh ice.
- Add 2 oz of Casillero del Diablo rose
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and fresh herbs.
- Honey syrup: combine 2 parts honey and 1 part hot water and stir to form a smooth consistency.
Cocktail handcrafted exclusively for Casillero del Diablo by Mixologist Lindsay Matteson.